
Here is Ty with our Tuesday night bunny all sprawled out on the bed!

Here we are in the Morocco Lounge, waiting for the " adult" comedy show to start and doing karaokee. I did Happy Together this time, and totally messed up! Oh well, it's just for fun right!

These are our friends Bryan & Nora

And Darius and Christina, don't let Darius fool you, he is the NICEST guy, he loves Napolean Dynamite, and he has the best smile, if he would just smile !:)

Me and Ty at dinner. I wish I wrote down what I ate for dinner every night, but I think I had a pasta that wasn't very good at all, so then I ordered the salmon, the salmon was excellent!

Here is Ty, we were playing cards. Tuesday was kind of a bad day for us. It started out with Ty going to a golf clinic, and I layed out on the deck, and took a little nap which was nice. Then we were trying to figure out what to do and couldn't think of anything. We ate mongolian bbq for lunch which was ok, and then went to this Trivia game thing, that was ok as well. We were supposed to get $240 dollars worth of ship credit from when we booked our cruise, well it never showed up on our account, so Tuesday we went to guest services to ask them about it and they sent an e-mail to headquarters and we were told we weren't eligible for the credit, but no one gave us a reason as to why. We were planning on using that money for excursions on the islands so it sucked big time. Ty was REALLY mad, I was mad too, but I figured there was nothing I could do about it now, so Ty needed some time to chill.

I just took this of myself, waiting for Ty to come back with a coke, it was just at some chairs alongside the casino over looking the water.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun!! :) That is awesome! Sorry that you fell down the stairs AND almost drowned in the ocean :(
It looks like sooo much fun! I am jealous!
Post a Comment