
Monday morning we got up and went to the buffet breakfast on Deck 9. They had a little of everything and it was really good. They had these amazing mini chocolate muffins that were so good! After breakfast we went up and played miniature golf. Tyler beat me by one stroke. As we were coming down the stairs from the mini golf course, I fell flat on my face. Classic BreeAnn, right?

This picture is out of order, but after dinner I sang Karaokee. It was fun. I sang Any Man of Mine.

Her eis me with the cute little animal of the day. What does that look like to you guys? A dog?

Monday night was the first " elegant" night of the cruise, here is Ty and I at our table.

Another one of us. I loved our table because we had a great view of the ocean! We sat with some really cool people. Christina and Darius, they are from Santa Barbara CA, and Nora and Bryan. Nora is originally from Memphis, Bryan from Motana, and they live up in Logan going to Utah State.

This is me on the fancy staircase. Below is the main lobby where they would sing, and behind me are some of the clear glass elevators.

Here I am again on the fancy stair case. The cruise ship has cabins on decks, 1, 2, and 3. Then decks 4 & 5 had shops, bars and lounges, a casino, lots of couches, tables and chairs to play games on and hang out etc. They had a " disco" as they called it called The Red Carpet, a piano bar, El Morrocco Lounge, The Cool Lounge, The Robusto Lounge ( which smelled gross) some kid clubs, etc. It was pretty cool!

This is the AMAZINGLY delicious chocolate melting cake! Seriously it was SO FREAKING good! It just melted in your mouth! Nora and I couldn't get enough of it! So dang good. I will miss you chocolate cake!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time! Are you having a hard time coming back to reality yet? Post Vacation blues stink! That chocolate cake did look really yummy.
Post a Comment