Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy THREE year Anniversary Babe!

This is Ty and I on our honeymoon! We went to Newport Beach. It was a little cold and windy, but we still had so much fun!
It's so weird to think that I have been married to Tyler now for three years! It has been a crazy three years for us. We have learned a lot and our relationship has grown stronger, because of the trials we have been faced with.

It was So cold on our wedding day! As you can see snow was on the ground! I remember being so happy that I really wasn't that cold! It was a perfect day, and it seems like it was so long ago!


I love this picture of Kaili, because she looks like a little doll! I have known her since she was about 14 months old, so she has pretty much grown up with me as well. I love her so much, we have a great relationship and she is a sweetie!

I love this picture of Ty and I for some reason. It was taken at my bridals. Yes he saw me in my wedding dress before the wedding! It just worked out that way! Any way today we are only working a half day and then spending the rest of the day/night together! I will update you on that tomorrow! Oh yeah last night I went to get into bed, so I was moving the covers and Ty had slipped a very sweet card, and a new book into the bed! It was such a cute surprise! Books are a PERFECT gift for me! Thanks honey. I Love you!

5 comments:

katiekimmcdermott said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you and Ty have a wonderful day/night!!! You definitely deserve it. That is cute that Tyler got you that card and book. I guess he is learning from the master gift girl- YOU!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Shilo said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary...
Sounds like it's been a nice 3 years overall!

Cheryl said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Tim & Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a great day! I love you tons!