1. She has a memory. That girl can remember specific things, from forever ago. It amazes me.
2. Her new movie obsession is " A Cinderella Story" with Hillary Duff. She has already watched it twice since Friday.
3. She LOVES to sing and listen to music. Her favorite songs, are " Tear Drops" Taylor Swift, "I'm Yours" Jasaon Mraz " Best of Both Worlds" Hannah Montana, Primary songs, and the Rudolph Christmas CD
4. Kaili loves to eat plain cheese quesadilla's, pepperoni pizza, mac and cheese, milk, plain dove chocolates, popcorn, chips, apples, cottage cheese and cinnamon toast crunch ceral and toast
5. Kaili loves learning and loves school. She can read some words, write letters and always wants to try and spell words.
6. Kaili loves to help put the silverware away when I am putting the clean dishes away
7. Kaili loves to dance and isn't a huge fan of swimming
8. Kaili loves Sponge Bob Square Pants and Icarly
9.She always wants to dress up in the most random clothes and she loves to go to my closet and put on my shoes. She wears about 5 pairs of them in an hour. She loves shoes!
10. Kaili loves to go on walks with the " family" as she says it
11. The girl has about a million purses, and you never know what you will find in them. She loves purses, and always wants to take one in the car, which drives her dad nuts! :)
12. As I have said before Kaili loves to do hair, loves it! She always says " Is this how Grandma Bonnie does it?" Or " I want your hair to look like Bethanies"
13. Lately the only meat Kaili will eat is chicken. Which is wierd, because she used to eat meat all the time
14. When she goes to bed, she has to have like three blankets surrounding her and her stuffed animals.
15. She loves to put on lipstick/chapstick
16. Kaili loves to make Karson laugh and she does a very good job of it
17. I can't believe that Kaili will be 5 years old, she is truly a little girl now and she is growing up so fast, and learning new things every day. I am thankful for Kaili in my life, and I Love her sweet spirit. She truly is one of a kind and my life would not be the same without her! Happy Birthday Kaili baby! :)
1 comment:
Happy Early Birthday to Kaili. Thats so cool her and Hailey have a birthday on the same day. Sounds liek they are a lot a like too. Must be becuase they were born that same day. Hope she has a great birthday!
Post a Comment