Monday, August 11, 2008

Give....me....caffiene.......

So! Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper are my new best friend, after the baby while I was nursing I was trying not to drink it, but since the whole nursing thing went down the drain, I started again. Now I don't drink it every day and I usually only have one during the day if I do, but let me just tell you if I drank coffee, I would be a coffee drinking machine, because some days I cannot function with out it. I am SO tired, for example last night I was up at 12:00, 2:00, 4:30, 5:40 and 6:00, THAT was my night folks! So sadly caffiene I cannot live with out at this moment in my life, so yay for DIET drinks, cause lets face it if I drank the real stuff, I would be a fat balloon!

3 comments:

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

I don't know how you do it. I couldn't wake up that much in one night and then function the next day at work. I guess you do what you have to for Karson, but man, hopefully he starts sleeping more at night time. He's a noctural little guy isn't he? :)

Emily Ortiz said...

Hey! You totally need to read Baby Wise. That book saved us. It got Devin on a good enough routine that he could sleep through the night. Little Karson is still pretty young, but it's good to start now on the routine. Here is the official info: "On Becoming Baby Wise" by Gary Ezzo M.A. and Robert Bucknam M.D.
Buy it ASAP!!
Love ya and just remember this no sleeping stage doesn't last forever!!
E

Amanda and Nick said...

Ha ha yep bring on the carbonated bevrages. I don't have a kid and I can't live with out it! You need a full night of rest!