Silly me though, I didn't realize all of the walking we would be doing, on dirt roads and up and down little hills, and I wore the wrong shoes, and by the end of the pictures my feet were killing me. After pictures we went to Red Robin for lunch and then over to Fashion Place mall to look for some new glasses for Tyler. He has had the same pair for about 4 years and he needs to get some prescription sunglasses ones as well, so he doesn't have to squint. Then we went to Toys R Us since we told Kaili if she wa good for her pictures she would get a prize. And she did really well for it being so early and she had a belly ache that morning. Later in the day we hung out with Bethanie and then that evening we took Kaili to the park. Kids loves the park. Ty's parents came over for a visit later, and then it was bedtime. I think I had the worse nights sleep ever on Saturday. My hips were on FIRE, and I couldn't sleep. So Sunday we got up and went to church, after Sacrement, Ty told me I should go home and sleep, which was nice of him since he had to teach the primary class and lesson by himself. It was so nice to go home and sleep though, I fell asleep so fast, and I was so tired, I kept waking myself up because I was snoring so loud and I was drooling on my pillow! Ha! Then we went over to my moms for dinner and hung out, we drove to Layton to drop Kaili off and came home and watched The Desperate Housewives season Finale.....And there you have it folks, my exciting weekend all in a nutshell! :) Lindsey is also going to take newborn pictures of our little baby after he is born and I am so excited and can't wait for those! Thanks Lindsey for taking some time out of your Saturday and taking pictures of Kaili. I can't wait to see them!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Wheeler Farm and the rest of the weekend....
Silly me though, I didn't realize all of the walking we would be doing, on dirt roads and up and down little hills, and I wore the wrong shoes, and by the end of the pictures my feet were killing me. After pictures we went to Red Robin for lunch and then over to Fashion Place mall to look for some new glasses for Tyler. He has had the same pair for about 4 years and he needs to get some prescription sunglasses ones as well, so he doesn't have to squint. Then we went to Toys R Us since we told Kaili if she wa good for her pictures she would get a prize. And she did really well for it being so early and she had a belly ache that morning. Later in the day we hung out with Bethanie and then that evening we took Kaili to the park. Kids loves the park. Ty's parents came over for a visit later, and then it was bedtime. I think I had the worse nights sleep ever on Saturday. My hips were on FIRE, and I couldn't sleep. So Sunday we got up and went to church, after Sacrement, Ty told me I should go home and sleep, which was nice of him since he had to teach the primary class and lesson by himself. It was so nice to go home and sleep though, I fell asleep so fast, and I was so tired, I kept waking myself up because I was snoring so loud and I was drooling on my pillow! Ha! Then we went over to my moms for dinner and hung out, we drove to Layton to drop Kaili off and came home and watched The Desperate Housewives season Finale.....And there you have it folks, my exciting weekend all in a nutshell! :) Lindsey is also going to take newborn pictures of our little baby after he is born and I am so excited and can't wait for those! Thanks Lindsey for taking some time out of your Saturday and taking pictures of Kaili. I can't wait to see them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, I can't wait to see them! I love having pictures done, we need some more of Kayleigh!
Wow, it is so funny. I just made my post and then I saw yours and we talked about the same thing! Blowing those leaves really were magic!
I had a blast. Kaili was such a sweetie and I think we got some really cute ones. I am going to try to have your images and Rylee and Katie's done by the end of this week. Sorry. Things will slow down for me a little in June when I'm not working so much at my current job.
Thanks again BreeAnn!! I loved doing the pictures.
that's funny about waking yourself up. I do that in the last months of pregnancy too, it's like you start to get temporary apnea and your throat blocks off!
Post a Comment