Friday, May 2, 2008

Birthday Week

I had a great birthday week this week. It all started on Sunday with my McDermott side of the family, which I already did a post about. Then on Wednesday my Dad took the office to lunch for my birthday and we went to Sweet Tomato's. My dad gives each employee $50 for thier birthdays as well! What a great boss! Then Wedensday night we went to Mimi's Cafe with Tyler's parents and they gave me $50 as well and a cute book. Got to love the French oninon soup and muffins at Mimi's! Yummy!
Thursday for my actual birthday I came into work only for a half day. Rylee and Katie came into the office and brought me some cute balloons and some toasted wheat thin crackers! Thanks guys! Auburn gave me a new book and Carly bought me some really cute baby boy scrapbook supplies. Work was SO busy all morning long, I was glad to get out of there. So I left at 12:00 and Ty and I were supposed to go to lunch but he was really busy at work, so I went to Zupa's and got us lunch to go and brought it to his office and ate with him there.

After lunch I went to my moms and Keith and my mom and I ran over to Tai Pan, I can't wait until I have a house and I can decorate everything with stuff from that store. They have some great stuff there. Any way then we went to Kohl's and with the birthday money from Kay and Larry I bought me two new pairs of maternity light weight capri's they were 55% off and then I got an additional 10% off so it was a great deal and I desperately need capri's for when the weather turns hot! Right now I only have jeans. I also bought two maternity shirts that were about $10 each. Then I went home and got ready for Ty to get off work.




Ty did a great job for my birthday presents! From the picture above you can see that he got me Mary Higgens Clark new book! I am so excited to read that! She is one of my favortie authors and I have read most of her books at least twice some of them three times, so it is nice to have a new one. The " surprise" face picture is because Tyler also bought me Julie Andrews autobiography. She was on Rachael Ray and Ty and I were watching it and I just mentioned that I would love to read her book. He paid attention and surprised me with it.I had no idea I was getting that! Thanks honey. He also got me two DVD's I had really wanted, No Reservations and 27 Dresses! And he bought me a cute braclet and earings that he picked out all by himself!

After opening presents Ty and I left and went to dinner at Tepanyaki! It was really good! I got a combo of steak and chicken and Ty just got steak. After dinner we took a break and walked around at Old Navy and then we went to Leatherby's. I had been looking forward to Leatherby's for a couple of weeks now, because I know I won't eat ice cream there again for a LONG time! :) It tasted really good and was a great way to top off my birthday! Thanks to all my friends and family for making my birthday so great, and especially Tyler! I love him so much and he did a great job making my birthday special! I am now 26! WOW!




8 comments:

jeffcam said...

I'm so glad that you had a good birthday. I'm now CRAVING the Traci's peanut butter cup. :)

Erika said...

Your presents look great! I am glad you had a nice day! I love when husbands are good at getting gifts.

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! It was fun to see you in your cute pink shirt w/ the fabulous pink purse. That's cool that Tyler surprises you! Maybe Rylee can learn a little something from him... Just kidding, he is really working on surprises, I am super proud of him! You McDermott surprise haters....

Scott and Lindsey said...

It sounds like you had such a wonderful birthday. It is great being married. Birthday last a week!
It has been soooo long since I have been to Leatherby's. Maybe since I was 10. Scott and I should go.
Happy Birthday :)

Kim said...

Happy Birthday BreeAnn!

Jenn said...

Sounds like you had great birthday! I want to take you out to dinner for it, so lets plan a time soon, and you pick the place! I'll have to try reading those books...I've never read a book written by her. I'm trying to like to read, but it's a struggle for me...I've just never really enjoyed it! Well, I'm so glad you had a great week! You're spoiled rotten!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday BreeAnn! I had to check out your blog because it is SO very popular :) I have a counter on the reunion blog that keeps track of where everyone is coming from and so many people have seen it off of your blog! Very cool. Well this is super cute and I am happy that you are well. When is your baby due?

Emily Ortiz said...

I'm glad you had a good B-day! Man we are getting old!