So Friday night Tyler and I decided to go to dinner at Outback Steakhouse, we were splurging a little because we got our tax return back and we are putting most of that towards the Honda to take our payments down. So we thought we deserved a nice dinner first. We both got these yummy strawberry smoothies they have there and ordered the special. An 8 0z steak with two sides. I get my steaks medium and Ty gets his medium well. We both got salads, mine with blue cheese and his with ranch. I got mashed potatoes and he got fries. Dinner was very good and we left feeling full. We came home and played some cards with each other and then watched the Jazz game. At about 4:00 in the morning I could hear Tyler gagging like crazy in the bathroom. He ended up throwing up for about an hour and he was throwing up so hard, he threw up blood! We figured he must have had food poisoning, because we basically ate the same things and I felt fine. So Saturday we just took it easy for awhile and we decided to see a movie, we had some free movie passes so we went and saw Jumper. I would rate it about a 6 out of 10. After that he didn't feel like doing anything else so we went home. He wanted to eat just chicken broth, but I made him mix it with some other chicken noodle soup. Then we just spent Saturday night hanging around the house.
Sunday we taught primary we only had two kids in our class that time. Then we went to my moms and ate dinner and played Killer Bunnies ( our new favorite game) and Canasta. We then went to Tyler's parents house to visist with them and we played some more Canasta. All in all it was a pretty good low key weekend and Tyler is feeling 100% better. Now it is back to Monday......and Tyler's jeep wouldn't start again this morning for about the 5th time in the past two months! I don't know what we are going to do about that issue!
2 comments:
I am so sorry he was sick! We were too, maybe we had the same thing! It was awful! I am really glad you are all feeling better!
You had my mouth watering, up until the throwing up :)! I love the Outback!
Post a Comment