Hungry, Hungry, Hungry!
Ok So I am seriously so hungry all of the time now! This happened to me last time as well, once I hit 20 weeks, I was so hungry all the time! It is the wierdest thing! I am trying to eat healthy things, fiber one bars, yogurt, cottage cheese, but of course only the yummy carbo load things sound good! Oh well. It is just a part of the pregnancy life right! Today I have already had Cocoa Pebbles for breakfast, an apple, a handisnack of cheese and crackers, and a Winger's crispy chicken salad and a fat free pudding cup and it is barely 12:00!
6 comments:
Your blog looks so cute!
It is the only time it is ok to be hungry all the time right? I like the new look of the blog
I love the new look of your blog! How did you do that?
You're blog is seriously cute, and it seems that everyone including myself would like a little bit of feedback as to where you got your cute background! So stop being selfish and spill the beans already!
I also noticed that you pulled off one of your posts and had to chuckle to myself!
Sometimes it's just being able to get it all out on the table (even if it is only for a short time) that really helps to be able to get over some things!
Anyways, we need to do lunch soon!
By the way, I'm still waiting to see what's inside your purse!
At least you have a reason! I feel that way sometimes and I'm not even pregnant!
Post a Comment