Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 17

So I am a bad mom and didn't do a fabulous green breakfast or dinner or anything! I worked all day on St. Patty's Day, and plus it is Kaili's birthday, Ty and Karson went and picked her up after school. Karson got to have a special day with Daddy and he rode in a golf cart for the first time and went golfing 9 holes with Tyler.He was in heaven! I was on the phone with Ty when they were leaving and Karson was crying, he was heartbroken, he didn't want to leave! For Kaiil's birthday dinner we went to Sam Pan with Ty's parents.
We then came back to our house to open up presents. From Ty and I Kaili got scrabble junior, scrapbook scissors, sidewalk chalk, swimming suit, clothes, flip flops, sandals and some art stuff.

Cute brother and sister



From Larry and Kay she got a really cute mini cupcake maker thing, it looks really fun! Pretty sure I will have to play with it too! As well as a necklace making kit and a craft organizer, she had a blast decoring with her Grandma. I got her an icecream cake for Coldstone, chocolate icecream and yellow cake!


We had a fun night, and it was great to have Kaili on her birthday!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Cami and Chris said...

Can't believe how old your darling kids are getting!!! Hope all is going well :)