Monday, February 14, 2011

T-Ball

Saturday Ty and Karson headed over to Riverton City to sign Karson up for T-Ball, yes I know what you are all thinking he is a bit young, BUT the kid is ready. The actual cut off is they want you to be 3 by April 30. He won't be 3 until June 19, so Ty had to meet with the VP of the Association and the VP had to sign a waiver, allowing Karson to play. He looked Karson over and asked Ty some questions and decided it would be ok. One of the questions was " So can your son throw a ball?" that is just so funny to me as he has been throwing a ball since he was 10 months old. My sis-in-law Amanda made a comment yesterday and said Ty should have said " Uh will the other kids be able to catch what he throws?"

Every kid has thier talents, and things that they are good at, some kid talk really well really fast, some kids read early on, some kids recognize musical sounds quickly, Karson was born with coordination, the kid has focus, drive, and patience for all things sports. He already has a baseball stance, a follow through with basketball and a golf swing. As parents I know we all like to brag about our kids and thier abilities, but it is just crazy for me to watch him do anything sports related. I have a feeling he may keep us very busy, and I am so excited to see where his passion for sports goes. We need to video him so you guys can see what I mean, he will stand at a basketball hoop and shoot one after the other, over and over again, never stopping, never giving up! He is such a stud and I feel so lucky to be his mom!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Bethanie said...

I am stoked! I will so be there for his games!!

Cheryl said...

That is so cool. I love that you are acting on his talents. That is so great that he has such loving and encouraging parents! I would love to see him in action!! I bet he will have the best time.

The Justice Family said...

Yay! We are signing Luke up with Herriman City. He just turned 3. Fun times!