Thursday, February 4, 2010

Party Blogs!

Ok I have become obsessed with looking at people's party blogs! Wow, some people are TRULY AMAZING at what they can do. I know just from looking at these blogs that these parties are VERY expensive. I mean wow are they creative or what! I would love to do parties like that all the time, but obviously that can't happen! I am trying to plan a cute High School Musical Birthday party for Kaili and I have some fun, cute ideas up my sleeve to tie it all together, but trust me, it would be nothing like these below parties. Check them out.

http://karaspartyideas.blogspot.com/2009/07/dr-seuss-baby-shower.html

http://karaspartyideas.blogspot.com/search/label/construction%20party

http://karaspartyideas.blogspot.com/2009/09/poolbeach-party.html

I found this website on my friend Cheryl's blog, and this Kara person has no clue who I am,but I think she is awesome!

This blog also has some amazing party ideas as well!

http://www.hostesswiththemostess.com/

So although I don't have the cash to throw a bash like one of these, at least they give me ideas for a more simpler, cheaper version of the awesome stuff they pull off! One day I would love to throw a KILLER party, hopefully I will get that chance! Until then I will keep blogging around and looking at these awesome parties!

1 comment:

Shilo said...

It's funny that you found that site. That Kara girl was in my ward when we first moved out here.
She is still in the stake and now her brother lives in my ward.
It's a very small world!