Wednesday, November 4, 2009

McDermott Family Annual Halloween Party

As promised, here is Bethanie in her Rouge X-Men costume! She looked really good!
Here are the guys, Johnny is Tiger Woods, but then later he surprised Bethanie as spiderman, I will have to post a picture of him in that outfit as well.

Here are the girls.

The kids, minus Karson who wouldn't stay in the picture! :)

My cute little fam!
Mom and dad. The kids weren't too sure about Papa's make up...

Kaili and I
Wouldn't it be great if Ty and I really did swing dance together? Maybe one day....our party was a lot of fun. We ate two different kinds of soup, breadsticks and grapes. Then we played some games a candy walk, a " bat" fish pond, toss the scary Halloween things, decorated sugar cookies, and did some foam activities. The kids had a ton of fun as always. Thanks Mom and Dad for a great night!

No comments: