Monday, April 6, 2009

Karson...my little bubbers...

Karson will be 10 months on the 19th of April! Where has the time gone? He loves to play with this walker toy and walk, it is the cutest thing ever. He will also just stand up on hiw own for quite a long time!

Karson LOVES bath time, and even when there isn't water in the tub, he wants to play in it, thus this picture. He seriously trys to climb into the tub himself, but he can't quite make it. When I do turn on the tub water, he will come crawling in at full speed, and can't wait to get in there!


He always has some kind of red mark on his face, because he is constantly bumping his cute little head into things, because he won't sit still for one minute! I love him to pieces though!

1 comment:

Tara said...

What a cutie! I can't believe what a big boy he is--standing on his own and all. Eli stands, but always while holding onto something with at least one hand. Eli also constantly has red marks and bruises on his poor little head and face. He falls often because he thinks he can do stuff that he can't. Karson reminds me so much of Isaac developmentally--I'll bet he'll be walking in a month.