Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I can't believe that 4 months ago is when I had Easton. July 10 sometimes seems like a decade ago and then sometimes it feels like it was just yesterday, I got to my hold my baby in my arms for that short while. This week is a hard week for me. I have been keeping very busy at work, but in the back of my mind, I know the pain is hiding. I have been trying to focus on my blessings and what I do have, because I know I am so blessed, and there are other women out there who have it a lot harder than me. I know it's ok to be sad. But I also know Easton is where he is supposed to be for now. As much as I miss him, I know he is safe. I do wish I was having him this Friday like it was supposed to happen, but it didn't happen that way, and I have been learning to accept that. I am taking the day off on Friday and so is Tyler so that will be a nice day for us to be together and cry and hopefully laugh and smile as well. I know Easton is ok. I just miss him very much. See right now I am starting to cry! So I better end this.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hi BreeAnn and Tyler, we've thought a lot about you guys this weekend. We love you and our prayers are with you.