On Saturday Ty and I went up to the cemetery to make sure that Easton's monument had been put in the ground. I really wanted it to be in before it started to snow. It looked really good and I was very happy to see it there. I can't believe that in two weeks it will be November 9. That date is a hard date for me. I know that Easton is perfect and happy and in a better place, but sometimes I am not that strong. And I get selfish and I want him here with me, I want to hold him in my arms and be his mom right now. It is the human instinct in us, our nature to want that. And I have to tell myself that it's ok. Sometimes when I go to the grocery store, and everywhere I look there are moms about my age, with two kids, and a brand new baby, I ache. I ache because I want it so much. I have a new found respect for those women who can't bare children right now on this earth. They are so stong. I know I can't feel sorry for myself forever, and that things happen for a reason. But somedays it's so hard, because I wish I was pregnant and I wish I was having a baby in two weeks. So I thought I would share this beautiful monument with you of my perfect precious son.
Monday, October 29, 2007
On Saturday Ty and I went up to the cemetery to make sure that Easton's monument had been put in the ground. I really wanted it to be in before it started to snow. It looked really good and I was very happy to see it there. I can't believe that in two weeks it will be November 9. That date is a hard date for me. I know that Easton is perfect and happy and in a better place, but sometimes I am not that strong. And I get selfish and I want him here with me, I want to hold him in my arms and be his mom right now. It is the human instinct in us, our nature to want that. And I have to tell myself that it's ok. Sometimes when I go to the grocery store, and everywhere I look there are moms about my age, with two kids, and a brand new baby, I ache. I ache because I want it so much. I have a new found respect for those women who can't bare children right now on this earth. They are so stong. I know I can't feel sorry for myself forever, and that things happen for a reason. But somedays it's so hard, because I wish I was pregnant and I wish I was having a baby in two weeks. So I thought I would share this beautiful monument with you of my perfect precious son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
BreeAnn it is a beautiful headstone. You are so strong. LOl
Taryn
BREEANN, I AM REALLY SO SORRY. IT IS BEAUTIFUL, AND THAT PICTURE ON IT IS WHAT I IMAGINE HE IS DOING RIGHT NOW. LOVE YA!!! YOUR NOT SELFISH! TIFF
Hi...I was browsing Blogs...like I do. I'm Tiffany's friend, Erica. I'm sorry for your loss. I lost one 2 years ago last July. I know how you feel. And every time the due date rolls around I'm sad. And I know the jealousy when you see mom's with new babies. Makes me want to hold them and smell them. Kudos to you for being so strong.
I think the headstone is precious, he is in a wonderful place. We love you!
I don't think anyone can blame you for your feelings at all. It is such a difficult thing and I think your feelings are 100% right on.
The headstone is wonderful...So peaceful.
Bree, it turned out beautiful. I love the picture on it...words couldn't say it any better. I love you!
I love you so much and you are so great! The headstone is so nice. I can't imagine what you are going through. I will be thinking of you on Nov 9th.
Post a Comment