
So I love rainy weekends, they are the best! This weekend was a lot of fun. Friday Tyler left work early and drove up to Logan to go to the BYU with his dad, brother Matt and Matt's wife Shy. Ty was so excited he couldn't wait. He ended up having a lot of fun, Thanks Matt and Shy for letting him stay with you. Since Ty's dad was at the BYU game, I called Kay his mom and asked her if she wanted to go to Robert's with me, we ended up going to dinner at Sam Pan and then walked around Roberts, they were having a big paper sale, and I got some cute stuff to do these blocks I have posted. I also bought a cute fall wreath for 50% off that I will take a picture of and post later! I slept at my parents house with Karson and we watched the first session of conference.

So above are the cute FAMILY blocks I made and then I made two sets of Noel blocks, the red ones turned out better because you can see the letters better than the below ones, but I still like them both. Saturday while the boys were at Priesthood, us Fankhauser girls got busy crafting away, Kay had everything there for us and was the cutting paper machine, it is the biggest pain to cut the paper to match the blocks exactly and I am horrible at cutting straight lines, so Kay helped me out with that. I had a lot of fun crafting! We ate with the boys first and Larry made dutch oven potatoes, chicken, carrots and onions, very yummy! We also had a good salad and mint brownies and pumpkin bars! So good! Karson, was of course an angel so mommy could paint and get some things done!

I also made two sets of cute Halloween blocks that say BOO on them but we need to redo the letters in a smaller font, they are way cute though! Thanks Kay for allowing us to craft at your house and get paint everywhere, it was a lot of fun! Sunday morning I made bluberry muffins and these new brownies, and Ty and I watched conference together, then we went over to my parents house and had the famous " Goolosh" my dad makes every conference, it is potatoes, onions, peppers, tomoatoes, eggs, and cheese all mixed together. Yummy! I then got some scrapbooking done, while I watched the second sesssion, then we watched Iron Man and played Taboo which the girls totally kicked butt! We then went home and watched The Unit, one of the best shows ever! Karson was a good little boy all weekend long! Friday night he slept from 11-6 Saturday night from 11-5 and last night he slept from 10-4:30 and then at 4:30 he was wide awake full of energy kicking his legs all over the place!

This is Karson eating some rice cereal mixed with applesauce, if I don't put it in his mouth fast enough he lets out a scream! It's very cute! He eats this about once a day, and I think it has been helping him sleep. It gets kind of messy, and he is getting so big!


I was trying to get a picture of this whole outfit, because this is the one that says " Hairwolf" on it, but I could only get that part, you get the idea though!

This is a cute little outfit, I wanted to get a picture of him in! I love overalls on babies! Now it's Monday and back to work!
5 comments:
That sounds like such a fun weekend! I love those blocks, so cute!
i love that hairwolf outfit, it's clever and hilarious!
Those blocks are really cute, I like them. That "hairwolf" is too cute!
love the top picture! He is so cute!
I love those blocks. Especially the Noel with the red letters! And isn't it just bliss when they sleep that long--it makes me happy for you.
Post a Comment